- Budweiser's bridge commercial = decent. Still not buying their beer.
- Umm, Jay Leno and Dave Letterman are friends now? Leno and NBC agree to promote Letterman's show?
- Career Builder's "Casual Friday" commerical = amusing.
- Back to the game - Saints kick field goal, not totally out of it yet. Dwight Freeny's ankle looked OK on his sack on Drew Brees.
- New Orleans has the right idea with two mintues to go. Running 20 plays to the Colts' three. Manning can't win the game if isn't on the field. However, Brees has got to get New Orleans in the endzone.
- I thought of writing mission accomplished, but then I thought of George W. Bush and then the Saints running back fell down before he got to the enzone. Whoops.
- Also a whoops - going for it on fourth down in the first half of the super bowl.
- Garrett Hartley is Saints' MVP of the first half. Not easy field goals. Like I said yesterday, I thought it would be a close first half. Now Peyton Manning gets the ball to start the second half, I think this is where he'll start to put the game away for Indianapolis.
- I like The Who, but can the NFL get past the wardrobe malfunction and have acts who are more recent play the halftime show. I still cringe at the thought of Mick Jagger running around in his half shirt a few years ago.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Second Quarter and Halftime
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment