Soooo...exactly how good is Boise State? I'm guessing not that good. Reason: Virginia Tech loses to James Madison at home, 21-16. It's Virginia Tech's first loss to an Division I-AA school since 1985. Whoops. There goes that 11-game winning streak against a inferior opponent.
Is it me or is Beamer Ball pretty lousy this year? There were several special teams miscues against the Broncos on Labor Day and then the Hokies rough the punter to seal their fate against the Dukes. Not the look I'm used to seeing from VT.
Beamer, however, is in good company. Maybe he and Tim Brewster can share some stories tonight. Minnesota gives the Big Ten a black eye by losing to South Dakota, 41-38.
This phenomenon seems to have started in 2007 when Appalachian State beat Michigan, since then Division I-AA opponents have constantly beating Division I-A teams. Way to go Big Ten!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment